As a registered attendee at the SMB Nation Fall Conference in Seattle, I want to personally invite you to join me at the following sessions being held over the course of the 3-day event.
Sunday, October 5th, 2:30 to 6:15 pm
Channel Sales Cycle Workshop
This interactive session will focus on the entire Channel Sales Cycle what Vendors need to consider effectively engaging Channel members and reaching their SMB customers. The Channel does work, if you leverage the individual VARs’ relationships, technical expertise and passion.
Vendors attending this session will be given a one month FREE trial period to the W3 Channel Enablement Program ($7,500 value).
Monday, October 6th, 10:15 to 11:45 am
ChannelLine Advisory Council Meeting
Open To All Attendees Of SMB Nation
- What Is The ChannelLine Advisory Council?
- Major Threats and Opportunities Currently Facing the IT Channel.
- What the ChannelLine Advisory Council Is Doing To Implement Change:
- Trusted Business Advisor Program,
- B2B Channel Communities and Collaboration Tools
- W3 Channel Enablement Program
- Open discussion on what members would like to see the Council accomplish.
- Why/how you should get involved.
The ChannelLine Advisory Council is primarily focused on North America. It was founded and managed by Integrated mar.com in 1993 as a Canadian initiative. Over time, the Council became a North American high-level industry thought leadership group comprised of almost 1,000 leading IT channel people. This channel advocacy group is actively exploring threats and opportunities that are impacting the channel, facilitating open communication throughout the industry, and implementing solutions designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the IT Channel. Together we are shaping the future of the IT Channel.
Monday, October 6th, 1 to 4 pm
Inaugural Channel Marketing Services Partner Alliance Gathering
This session will bring together all the segments of the IT industry, including: channel marketers, service offerings, consultants, events companies, publishers, researchers, educators and so forth. The focus will be to create an alliance that will:
- Provide Vendors with education on the reseller channel: what reseller strengths and weaknesses are and how best to overcome the weakness and better utilize the strengths.
- Provide a complete suite of channel marketing and sales services to Tier I and Tier II Vendors, which will enable them to achieve a strong, measurable ROI through the channel.
The workshops take place at The Bell Harbor International Conference Center, located at Pier 66 in downtown Seattle (MAP). Workshop rooms will be posted in the lobby for reference.
I hope you can join me. It will be great to get together and discuss the IT industry and how together we are making the channel more profitable for all of us.
Robert M. Cohen
President & Business Editor
Integrated mar.com Corporation
mar.com Channel Services
eNewsletters: eChannelLine, Channel Advisor & ConnectIT
Channel 2.0 Communities, W3 Channel Enablement Program.
Founder: ChannelLine Advisory Council
toll free: 800-465-2059